Thursday, November 6, 2008

Body For Life

Ok so this is an invitation. If you have been wanting to get back in shape, come join me for Body for Life!  This plan is one of the easiest as far as food goes. The workouts are intense but the results are Amazing. If you want to see what some people have accomplished go to www.bodyforlife.com . I have a membership at Golds Gym. I know right now the economy is awful. But if you have been trying to decide about joining a gym or not, Golds has been a pleasant surprise. I love the daycare. You get 90 min a day to use there. The is  womens workout room, so we dont have to feel insecure about working out with the men. I pay about 40 a month for my membership, but I believe right now they have a special going. 
Since deciding this, I have felt so much better through out the day. I get one free day a week to eat whatever I want. However if you have been following the food suggestions, you may not enjoy it as much as you think. I usually feel kind of crappy about an hour after I indulge. I love it though because it just pushes me to continue because I like the change in my body.
If you have done Body For Life let me know. Tell me what you  think of it. If you want to come with me, let me know as well. 
Happy days!!

No comments: