Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Wish me luck!!!!

Ok today is my dr appt. I am so hopeful that I end up in L&D today! LOL. I have been dilated to a 3 for over a week. Now I know as well as anyone ( I have done this 3 other times) that I could stay that way for awhile. There are some things on my side ie... This is my 4th ( things tend to go faster), I have been having contractions, and he has dropped. Most days I am fine with the fact I am still lugging this sweet thing around. He is feeling like he is going to be pretty good sized. Yikes! I am so excited to see him! Now I know this sounds like such a girl thing to say but... I really cant wait to see his clothes on him. LOL. Seriously. The clothes are so small and so cute. But I want to see some sort of form on them. If only I had a lifesize doll. Girls like to dress things, I cant seem to get past that. I am also so excited to see what he looks like. That has always been the hardest thing to wait for. I have the impression ( not to say I could be way off) but I have this idea that he will be more like the girls. Marks family is either blonde and fair (Challis line) or olive skin and dark hair etc(Austin side) Im thinking Austin side. Which is funny to me because I really would like him to be more on Caydens end of looks. Talia and Taylor look so much alike, I was hoping Cayden could share that with his brother. We shall see.
Well gotta run! Time to get ready to go see the dr!!!

1 comment:

Matilda said...

We're on BABY WATCH!!!

I have great sickness...so I'll be watching from afar!! I'm bummed! I wanted to come see you at the new hospital!! Wait a week will ya??