Monday, July 30, 2007

Starting out

I'm 32 yrs old, and am finally able to start my photography business. Even though there is an amount of excitement with starting this adventure, there is also fear. Putting myself out there for the world to view and and share opinions of my photos is intimidating. I love to capture memories. Children are especially fun. You never know what you will get with them. I have done one wedding, small and simple. It was not as bad as I thought it would be. Of course my friend is very easy going and fun to be around, so that really helped. I even love what shots I was able to get.
It's amazing to me how much I continue to learn. It is a never ending process in photography. I love that. It is never boring. It feels good to have my mind absorb all this new information. I look forward to seeing all this new knowledge come through in my photos.

No comments: